Hotel La Parada - a perfect stop over when you visit Venezuela, located strategically in Catia La Mar, ideal when connecting a flight requires an overnight stay near the airport. Hotel facilities are simple but with an impeccable maintenance. Very good service.
Air conditioning, cable TV, Internet, daily cleaning and disabled access.
The Stop Over Hotel offers: Bar, restaurant and airport pickup is included.
✈ Airport transfers to and from Hotel + Airport Pickup...
Food & Drink
Media & Technology
Bar, restaurant and airport pickup and transfers can be arranged.
In: 15:00 - Out: 13:00.
Avenida Atlántida con calle 10, Catía La Mar Estado Vargas.
Simón Bolívar International Airport in Maiquetía.
Take a flight to the Simon Bolivar airport in Maiquetia from there use public transportation (bus) take a taxi or rent a car to get to the Hotel.
1) Responsibilities: Caracas.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. And is not responsible for wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving outsourcing of services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist must bring their identity documents and consular visa problems if the defect of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Refund: Cancellation of contracted services by tourists, will be as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) until a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists in danger, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Tariff||Double Bedroom||1||32||Monday, 18 June 2018||Sunday, 18 June 2028||41€ Per night||1||365|
|Tariff||Single 1 Pers.||1||1||Monday, 18 June 2018||Sunday, 18 June 2028||40€ Per night||1||365|
|Tariff||Triple 3 Pers.||1||15||Monday, 18 June 2018||Sunday, 18 June 2028||53€ Per night||1||365|
|Tariff||Quádruple 4 pers.||1||20||Monday, 18 June 2018||Sunday, 18 June 2028||67€ Per night||1||365|
|Tariff||Quíntuple||1||5||Monday, 18 June 2018||Sunday, 18 June 2028||76€ Per night||1||365|
|Tariff||Séxtuple||1||6||Monday, 18 June 2018||Sunday, 18 June 2028||88€ Per night||1||365|
|Tariff||2 camas individuales||1||20||Monday, 18 June 2018||Sunday, 18 June 2028||44€ Per night||1||365|
Published by the official travel website of Caracas since 1994 - until the end of times