Tortuga Lodge - Playa Miami - Parque Nacional Laguna de Tacarigua.
Tortuga Lodge is located within the National Park Tacarigua Lagoon, in the region of Barlovento, Miranda State in, with an extension of 18,400 hectares.
Tortuga Lodge offers 30 kilometers of beach of fine white sand, coconut palms, mangrove forests for the total enjoyment of visitors.
The hotel has 18 comfortable oceanfront villas, 9 villas for up to 5 people and 9 B villas accommodate up to 3 people which can be used as double or twin, a single room, all with private bath , air conditioning and terrace overlooking the sea.
A large hut that functions as a bar - restaurant offers guests delicious meals of local fish and extension tents and chairs for comfort.
Previously this place was called "Club Miami", and they say it was a fun center that Perez Jimenez built to do his orgies with Norwegian models while Billos Caracas Boys sounded, that club only remains today a destroyed house from where you have a beautiful view of the place.
Food & Drink
Organize trips can be arranged to beaches, the national park, and the lagoon.
The lagoon is 30 kilometers long and 6 kilometers wide, and is separated from the sea by a very fine isthmus of sand, or "restinga", which is where one of the most interesting and lonely beaches in Venezuela is located. The area has some 39,100 hectares and was declared a national park on March 13, 1974, in the time of Carlos Andrés Pérez, when there was a furor to protect any virgin space that was worth it.
The name of Tacarigua comes from an indigenous word for the balso tree, which produces a very light wood used to make models and crafts.
Located within the La Laguna de Tacarigua National Park, located in the Barlovento region, in the Miranda State, with an area of 18,400 hectares. The Tortuga Lodge offers 30 Kms of fine white sand beach, coconut trees, mangrove forests, beautiful landscapes of a coastal marine ecosystem where bird species such as pink flamingo and red corocora, reptiles, nest with 2 species of turtles marinas and the alligator of the coast and fish such as lebranche, snook and tarpon. Only the route that is made from the jetty until arriving at Tortuga Lodge is already a wonderful walk.
Tortuga Lodge is a semi-ecological inn, which works with a power plant which is turned on at 5:30 p.m. and off at 8:30 a.m. The water is slightly brackish. It has 14 comfortable villas in front of the sea, a great churuata that works like a bar / restaurant that offers guests delicious meals based on local fish, right in front of the sea. As well as awnings and extension chairs.
The place is ideal for Exotic Weddings on the seashore, corporate events, incentive trips and celebrations in general, since it offers quality services and extensive facilities and its beautiful and wide beach, Playa Miami. This beach has become an ideal destination for tourists and families who want to get away a bit from the hustle and bustle caused by the large number of people who meet at the rest of the beaches of the Barlovento region, enjoying a huge beach with a waves a bit strong and family atmosphere.
Night sailing is prohibited, so it is important not to arrive at the pier after 6:00 p.m. and return anyway.
Check In: 15:00 - Check Out: 12.00.
Tacarigua Lagoon National Park, Barlovento, Miranda State.
Simon Bolivar International Airport in Maiquetia.
Take a flight to the Simon Bolivar International Airport in Maiquetia, from there use public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to the inn, hotel or extreme tour.
1) Responsibilities: Caracas.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Pension Completo||Double Bed / View||1||80||Thursday, 26 January 2012||Wednesday, 26 January 2022||40€ Per night||1||100|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
al llegar sera recibido con un coctel de frutas tropicalesUSD$ 0.00 ( Per day )
No other properties nearby.
Published by the official travel website of Caracas since 1994 - until the end of times