Bergland is a beautiful hotel, framed within the architectural tradition of Germany, where the woodwork of all the facilities of this comfortable hotel stands out.
Rooms: It has 12 double rooms, 6 suites and 6 cabins for 4, 6 and 8 guests.
Services: Cable TV, bathroom with hot water, gourmet food restaurant and parking.
Founded in 1964 at the initiative of two German emigrants who, after the end of the Second War, left their country in search of a better future. They settled in Colonia Tovar, always with the vision that this place would develop as a tourist destination in Venezuela.
The Bergland Hotel has been growing with the town, today we have 15 international standard rooms, comfortable and with a unique panoramic view, and 8 cabins for families or friends of 4 to 7 people.
Food & Drink
Media & Technology
Bar - Restaurant - Meeting room - Children´s playground - Panoramic views - Parking. Nearby sites: 3 min. of the town, church, banks, fruit shops. “No pets or smoking are allowed in the rooms or restaurant”
Matrimional, triple, duplex and quadruplex, Bar, Restaurant, Green areas, Lingerie, WIFI, Cable TV, hot water, rooms with fridge, playground.
Rooms for 2, 3 and 4 guests.
Rooms with balcony and panoramic view - TV - Hot water.
Price per room does not include meals.
Different capacity cabins and features:
Cabin Carol 1: two-person cabin with chimney, directv, fridge, utensils bs.40 $ bs per night (does not have cooking stoves).
Cabin Carol 2: cabin with two independent rooms, each room has a double bed with its bathroom and its TV, a common room with a chimney, a cooler, a barbecue in the garden (no cooking hobs).
Fuchsia cabin: for seven people, double room with bathroom, plus room for five people with bathroom, TV, terrace room (no kitchen).
The Cabana have no kitchen.
Parking 1 vehicle per room, restaurant, closed circuit surveillance 24 hours, power plant.
For hygiene reasons pets are not accepted.
Check In: 15:00 - Check Out: 12.00.
A 3 minutes away, via the Victoria, Sector El Calvario.
Simon Bolivar International Airport.
Take a flight to the Simon Bolivar International Airport, from there use public transportation (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to llehar to the inn, hotel or extreme tour.
1) Responsibilities: Caracas.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
2) the acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Hotel Bergland
We stayed there for one night. The rooms are comfortable and nicely appointed, clean bathrooms. Great view from the balcony. It's fair to say that this is a well maintained 3 star property. This place is apparently well known for its restaurant, it was very crowded at all times. The dinner was by far the best we had in Venezuela, not fancy but delicious , fresh and plentiful. The service is good. Breakfast was simply great, it's served at your table and you dont have many things to choose but it's fresh and tasty. The freshly baked bread and homemade berry jam were amazing, the cold cuts and the cheese are locally produced.
We only regret to have stayed only one night
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Tariff||Triple (Cama Mat+Ind)||1||3||Monday, 09 September 2019||Sunday, 09 September 2029||76€ Per night||1||365|
|Tariff||Matrimonial / vista||1||2||Monday, 09 September 2019||Sunday, 09 September 2029||51€ Per night||1||365|
|Tariff||4P||1||4||Monday, 09 September 2019||Sunday, 09 September 2029||101€ Per night||1||365|
|Tariff||Cabaña||1||7||Monday, 09 September 2019||Sunday, 09 September 2029||152€ Per night||1||365|
Published by the official travel website of Caracas since 1994 - until the end of times