Caracas City Tour this is a tour of the historical sites located in the center of the metropolitan area, ending with a panoramic view of the city ++
Tour with visits to:
- Birthplace of the Liberator Simon Bolivar.
- Bolivar Museum.
- Museo Sacro.
- Cathedral of Caracas.
- City Council where a miniature replica of the historic center.
- Capitol (parliament building), decorated with interesting artwork.
- Airport transfer included
- All Transfers
- English speaking guides is optional.
Food & Drink
Tour visiting interesting historical and cultural sites of the beautiful city of Caracas.
A - Silver Tour of 4 to 6 hours to visit four to six locations according to time available (transit basically) ONLY DRIVER (The Coat - La Guaira - Caracas Caracas + Guide)
B - Tour Dorado 4 hours to 7 hours with visit locations according 4 to 7 time (transit basically) ONLY DRIVER (La Guaira - Caracas - Caracas - La Guaira)
A) Bilingual guide is optional
E) Places: Airport, Breakfast - Arepera, tour without leaving the car, Congress / Park / Bolivar / Silence / CNE / Church / Santa Teresa / Jardin Botanico / UCV / Highways / Paseo Cota Mil, Lunch - Tasca - Italian - Mexican, Monolith Tomb of Simon Bolivar ++
Check-In: 08:00 am - Check Out: 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm. or any time you like..
Driver will pick you up at your Hotel or at the Airport
Simon Bolivar International Airport.
By plane: Take a flight to Simon Bolivar International Airport and from there travel by public transport (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to Caracas.
1) Responsibilities: Caracas.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the dcto passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of service.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1) - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mecanismo.3) - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
There are no reviews for this tour yet.
|Tariff name||Tour/tour type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|City Tour hasta 3 personas por tour/transport||Tour||1||26||Thursday, 02 June 2011||Wednesday, 02 June 2021||79€ Per day||1||1|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Al llegar sera recibido con un coctel de frutas tropicalesUSD$ 0.00 (16%) ( Per day )
Published by the official travel website of Caracas since 1994 - until the end of times