Caracas City Tour this is a tour of the historical sites located in the center of the metropolitan area, ending with a panoramic view of the city ++
City Tour with visits to:
- Birthplace of the Liberator Simon Bolivar.
- Bolivar Museum.
- Museo Sacro.
- Cathedral of Caracas.
- City Council where a miniature replica of the historic center.
- Capitol (parliament building), decorated with interesting artwork.
- Airport transfer included
- All Transfers.
- English - Spanish - Portuguese speaking guide.
Food & Drink
Tour visiting interesting historical and cultural sites of the beautiful city of Caracas.
The Classic Caracas City Tour
Departure Hotel: Maiquetia / Catia La Mar - 7am
Return Hotel / Catia La Mar - 4pm
T O U R:
Pickup 7am - Driver brings AREPERA for breakfast - cruise through the Center of Caracas (The Congress, Simon Bolivar´s House / Birthplace, The Church Santa Teresa, The Central University, The Cota Mil, Pueblo El Hatillo (Buy Souvenirs).
At 12.30pm Local Restaurant / TASCA for lunch. 2.30pm ride back to hotel.
Includes 2 transfers Catia La Mar- Caracas and Caracas - Catia La Mar - 8 hours of Service + English, Spanish, Portuguese Guide.
A - Silver Tour of 4 to 6 hours to visit four to six locations according to time available (transport Mini Van) Driver / Guide (La Guaira - Gran Caracas La Guaira + Guide)
B - Tour Dorado 4 hours to 7 hours with visit locations 4 or 7 locations according to time (transport Mini Van) Driver / Guide (La Guaira - Caracas - Caracas - La Guaira)
C - Places: Airport, Breakfast - Arepera, tour without leaving the car, Congress / Park / Bolivar / Silence / CNE / Church / Santa Teresa / Jardin Botanico / UCV / Highways / Paseo Cota Mil, Lunch - Tasca - Italian - Mexican, Monolith Tomb of Simon Bolivar ++
- English - Spanish - Portuguese speaking guide.
Check-In: 08:00 am - Check Out: 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm. or any time you like..
Driver will pick you up at your Hotel or at the Airport
Simon Bolivar International Airport.
By plane: Take a flight to Simon Bolivar International Airport and from there travel by public transport (bus), take a taxi or rent a car to get to Caracas.
1) Responsibilities: Caracas.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the dcto passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of service.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1) - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mecanismo.
2) - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to the operator of City Tour
I was with Caracas Travel on the tour to Caracas City and the experience was wonderful. Who would not be amazed at such an impressive natural spectacle would be a good question, however the trip cannot be better exploited and enjoyed if it had not been for the group's organization. They organized visits to different places where one can have a great time. The team that guides the excursions was very nice and pleasant. The lunch menu was varied and very good. I would love to eat an arepa again like the ones I ate there! Going to visit the house of Bolivar was super good and not to mention the walk and buying hair products at an excellent price.
|Tariff name||Tour/tour type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Tariff||Tour||1||12||Monday, 05 August 2019||Sunday, 05 August 2029||62€ Per person per day||1||365|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Driver brings AREPERA for breakfast$0.00 (16%) ( Per person per booking )
Published by the official travel website of Caracas since 1994 - until the end of times