Cumberland is a stylish contemporary hotel frequented by both business travelers and tourists. The wide range of professional services of a fully equipped business center and conference has become a popular choice for corporate guests.
The hotel has a restaurant and a bar where guests can dine and relax. Each of the 117 rooms are elegantly furnished and include many of the comforts of home. Guests can choose between smoking and non-smoking.
The location in the heart of Sabana Grande, considered by many as one of the most important cultural and leisure centers in Caracas is one of the main attractions of this hotel.
119 Executive Suites with color TV
Golden Suites equipped with kitchenette, living room and jacuzzi,
Wide choice of international satellite cannels
Laundry and dry cleaning
Comfortable and functional conference rooms equipped with modern devices
Restaurant and cafe
Safe in the room
Money exchange service
24 hours taxi service
World wide courier
Fax and photocopying
Food & Drink
Media & Technology
We organize corporate events, seminars, conferences, parties, trips to tourist sites in the metropolitan area and adjacent areas.
Check-In: 15:00 - Check-out time: 12:00
Avenues Las Delicias, Sabana Grande, 45 minutes from Simon Bolivar International Airport in Maiquetia
Simon Bolivar International Airport
You can use the integrated services Metro, public transport (buses) and the hotel makes available taxis for you to go anywhere in the city or nearby areas.
1) Responsibilities: Caracas.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the dcto passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mecanismo.3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Caracas Cumberland
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Tariff||Cama doble||1||8||Tuesday, 08 February 2011||Monday, 08 February 2021||$40 Per day||1||1000|
Published by the official travel website of Caracas since 1994 - until the end of times