Mountain Bike in Avila, this tour is ideal to enjoy a beautiful route through the firewall area, the tour starts with a rise of cement rather steep, but short, once this ascent, the route will enter the firewall located approximately 250 meters above the Cota Mil.
Wandering down a dirt road with dramatic ups and downs very soft, to reach its final destination address Maripérez area, there can be observed the movement of the cable car cabins, a break and going back!.
This is a tour to break the routine, exercise and enjoy the Avila National Park.
Check-In: 16:30 - Check-out time: 18:30.
Blandin Avenue, San Igancio Mall, La Castellana.
Simon Bolivar International Airport in Maiquetia.
- Windbreaker jacket.
- Water Heaters.
- 2 spare guts and patches.
1) Responsibilities: Caracas.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not responsible for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the dcto passport or lack of consular visa, the company is not responsible for any costs incurred by the delay or total loss of service
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of contracted services by tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services. Fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the start of the service. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of the service.
4) No refunds if you have inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims: All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to the operator of Mountain Bike en el Avila
There are no reviews for this tour yet.
|Tariff name||Tour/tour type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Tariff||Extremo||1||1||Monday, 06 June 2011||Sunday, 06 June 2021||$35 Per day||1||1000|
Published by the official travel website of Caracas since 1994 - until the end of times